If you own a dog, please share.
Even if you don’t own a dog, please share
Kacy Catanzaro: the first woman in history to qualify for Mt. Midoriyama.
I just need everyone to watch this video [x]. She’s a 5 foot, 100 lb gymnast and she beasts through this insanely difficult, heavily upper body focused course like it was her morning jog. The camera keeps cutting to these massive, musclebound men in the audience with their mouths hanging open.
girls like this need more recognition
i didn’t even finish that video before i knew i had to reblog
Holy fucking shit.
I’M SO GLAD THIS GOT A TON OF NOTES
THEY LOOK SO HAPPY TO BE HELPING
RATS ARE ADORABLE OK
parenting tip: talk to your kids about mental illness. tell them they might have a hard time. tell them they can ask for therapy and medication. tell them they aren’t alone. tell them if your family has a history of mental illnesses and…
Remember when they used to say that gay marriage ruins the sanctity of the institution?
I reblog this every time it comes up on my dashboard, not because it is a “rule” but because every time I see it the love and sincerity on her face hit me all over again and I think everyone deserves to see that.
And THIS is why I adore Catherine Tate. She’s loud and brash but in quieter moments… her soul comes shining through and it makes everything about her so much more beautiful.
REPEAT AFTER ME:
- mental illnesses ARE NOT a fashion trend
- mental illnesses SHOULD NOT be romanticised
- people SHOULD NOT LIE about having mental illnesses just to seem “deep” or “interesting” or “edgy
- mental illnesses SHOULD be taken seriously
- IT IS A REAL PROBLEM THAT AFFECTS MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AND IS NOT “QUIRKY” IT IS AN ILLNESS THAT AFFECTS THE MIND AND HOW YOU FUNCTION ON A DAILY BASIS